Yup, I’ve got it fully assembled.
It’s taken a while, what with all the other pots I have on the boil, but my biggest and bestest scrappy project is in the home stretch. I’m scratching my head a bit about what to start for my next ScrapHappy project;
I hope I’m sure something will come to me before the 15th of this month!
I’ve spent a while auditioning various colours for the binding, but there’s no real question about what’s needed. It’s going to be be scrappy, of course! I’ve had a lovely rootle in all my scrap boxes for assorted lengths of 2½ inch strips I can join together. I love binding, so I’m looking forward to this next stage 🙂
I’m confident I’ll be able to show the finished quilt for my ScrapHappy post…. 🙂