I’ve not had much time for hand sewing in the last couple of days.
My progress on Steampunk isn’t very impressive, due to whole lists of other things I had to do. I did get the second vegie cage netting sewn, so now there are two raised beds of pampered vegetables with their Sleeping Beauty four poster curtains…
Anyway, I’ve got Ring 2 done. The fabric that looks scarily bright orange under artificial light is actually quite a pleasant rust colour, and will be put firmly in its place once Ring 3 goes in, perhaps as early as tomorrow. But I have to tell you, those weeny triangles are murder. It’s a bit daunting that there are so many of them in the overall design. Still, I suppose I’ll get better at them with practice.